2019 Annual General Meeting & Scientific Conference
Abstract Submission Guidelines
RULES FOR SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS
1. Where to submit: Abstracts should be submitted via the ONLINE FORM or via email to NIDS and Email Please submit to both emails.
2. Abstract deadline: 4th November 2019. Any abstract submitted after this date will not be considered.
3. Abstract language: All abstracts should be submitted and presented in clear English.
4. Presentation type: We accept both oral and poster presentations. Please clearly indicate the type of presentation (i.e. Oral or Poster) above the abstract title or select the type in the abstract submission form.
5. Abstract Topic – abstracts should be related to the conference theme and sub-themes. However, we may accept other relevant submissions in the field of infectious diseases. Abstract title is limited to 200 characters.
6. Presenting author: The presenting author must be listed as the first author. Presenting author’s contact details (should be the same details as the submitting author)- please indicate;
a. Email address
b. Full affiliations (Units, Departments, Institution)
c. Phone number
7. Author and co-authors’ details:
a. Full first and family name(s)
b. Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city, state (if relevant), country
8. Abstract text is limited to 300 words or 2800 characters
9. Abstract layout – Abstracts must be submitted with the following sections:
10. Confirmation of submission: Your abstract is not successfully submitted until you receive a confirmation email from us.
If you have not received a confirmation email 48 hours after submission, please contact us:
Email to NIDS
or abstracts nids conference
Please also note the following:
- The presenting author must be a registered participant at the conference
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
- 3. All accepted abstracts will be reproduced in the conference booklet. The NIDS also reserves the right to reproduce submitted abstracts in the NIDS website and journal as necessary.